|Seving the Triad Since 1980||
CRB, CRS, GRI, SFR,SRES
Allen Tate Real Estate Broker, Volunteer, Active Church Member,
Jerry has been “Serving the Winston-Salem and Triad area Since 1980”
Jerry is a lifelong resident of Winston-Salem, Greensboro and High Point area. He has been advising buyers and sellers for 33 years. Elon University is where he received his Business Administration Degree.
At Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, he volunteers in the Cancer Patient Support Department at the Comprehensive Cancer Center with over 1,500 hours of volunteer service. He also volunteers for the Forsyth County Special Olympics. He and his wife, Barbara, are active members at Ardmore Baptist Church since 1988.
Jerry and Barbara have lived in Winston-Salem since 1985. Barbara is a retired school teacher of 30 years in the Forsyth County School System.
If you need a veteran real estate agent, who knows the greater Winston-Salem and Forsyth County area, Call Jerry Gray. He can be counted on for solid, honest, and intelligent advice.
CRB-Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
CRS-Certified Residential Specialist
GRI-Graduate of the Realtor’s Institute
SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
SRES-Senior Real Estate Specialist
Jerry Gray’s Specialties include:
Residential Buyer Brokerage
Residential Seller Brokerage
Commerical and Industrial Sales Brokerage
Short Sales and Foreclosures
- CRB; Certified Brokerage Manager
- CRS; Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI; Graduate of the Realtors Institue
- SRES; Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Volunteer at Wake Forest Baptist Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Volunteered for United Way in NY City after 9/11
- Active church member at Ardmore Baptist Church
- Volunteer for Special Olympics in Forsyth County